Disclaimer & Copyrights
Marshall Cavendish Business Information (Hong Kong) Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time.
What we collect
This site does not capture personal information about visitors unless you choose to provide such information to us. We may request the following information:
• Personal information including name, contact number, job details
• Contact information including company email address, company contact number
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers and promotions
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• To improve our products and services and to customize the website according to your interests.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, upcoming events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may use the information to provide you with details of our upcoming events or promotions and for this reason, each screen that asks for data gives you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such details of our upcoming events or promotions.
• From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• The owners and administrators of this site will not share your personal information with other entities, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific services. We use the personal information you give us as a research tool to develop the content of this site and our related network of websites. If you provide us with feedback using the site’s web feedback form, you will be asked for your name, e-mail address and information, which will enable us to contact you. We will use that information to respond to your feedback.
We will respond to relevant comments to the best of our ability. Should you have queries about this site, do email the site administrators. Their contact information can be found in Contact Us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration of information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Access to personally identifiable information is only provided to authorized administrators via a restricted password.
• Recognise you whenever you visit this website
• Obtain information about your preferences, viewing and browsing behaviour, online movements and use of the Internet
• Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our Services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
• Target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our business partners and advertisers more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests
• Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
• Enable tighter security
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you receive emails from this website, look for the option where you can indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties (i.e. parties not related to Marshall Cavendish Business Information (Hong Kong) Ltd) unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly update any information found to be incorrect. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.